Star Wars Battlefront 2 open beta

Welcome to Arte et Marte – “by skill and by fighting” Forums General Star Wars Battlefront 2 open beta

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Open beta will be available for all this year on the 6th of October and will run until the 9th of October, this was reported by Polygon

Might want to consider downloading it and trying it out to see if it is for you, it is free after all since there is no more such thing as demos, at least we can try the betas…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

ty for the headsup!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

No worries 🙂

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

i saw trailer … for ps4 … dont have ps 4…

but… that thrailer tho… its dahmn epic!!
    Good alternative i think it is… for me to forget BF1 my current love…
    but i think i need to get a new pc then…

needs money…
    my life… need a girl!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Lol, to be honest, I don’t know if I ever will enjoy another game developed by dice

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

LOL DRIKUS! that is like.. saying you will never ride a horse again after a dog bite you…
    WHY draw a line further when there is no starting point? XD XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol xD

Because! If we all as consumers decided

‘You know what DICE? Fuck you and your shitty games, we won’t be playing it anymore!’

If 1 million players decided that, guess what? DICE will probably have to close shop

Question is, how to convince sheep to not be sheep and not follow the crowd because ‘the game looks cool’ or ‘my friend bought it so I though I give it a try’?

Because even Battlefront 2 will be payed to win unless they have recently changed it, you pay more for the game, you get better weapons, sure all DLC is free, but it seems not all weapons will be free… the deluxe owners will get the better weapons, why not cosmetic or weapon, helmet, boobs or ass skins?

It is a lot like asking how do you fix stupid?

You can’t fix stupid, you just learn to live with it

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

this…. this… this is….lets ask (belgian)sheep how it feels like…
    and yes a boycot against EA… like V for Vendetta (movie) you need to get the croud in the right mood… 68.56% of them are kiddies… good luck.
    But wait.. dont you have a very cool looking and soon be booming channel that reach a ton of youtube watchers?

wait ! wait… wait… lets try first to get our own ppl back to the forum.. if we manage that you can think bigger.
    yes… 1 step at a time! first bring the clan back (to the forum) with as means, an EA game and then when it worked out well you start a smearcampange with all your frustration channeld on your channel and start an snowball effect.
    you know best how many bf/ea fans are dissapointed…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Yes!  Good start, get the clan back on the forum

I wish I had a huge influence on YouTube but with only 332 subscribers and most is not active, I doubt that I can do much via YouTube

Social media on the other hand…. That is a very dangerous place, used correctly and you will soon have a army against EA, spitting in DICE’s face, but like I said, you must do it correctly

Look how Trump manage to make himself look stupid, by just using Twitter

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

fixed it

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

TY Drikus!
    Now if somewone would look in to the problem about editing or replying on our own topic or comment (because its broken) this wouldt be noice! i cant even delete above bugged message of my own

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

YES!

Gonna message Kyridal right now she needs to look at the forum

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

check your fb chat with me i copy pasted a message from marloes about the forum.

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Thanks Bullets 🙂

So since I am not part of the FB chat, I don’t get messages regarding AeM stuff anymore? Good to know

Here is how to fix it, use the forum.  Really not that hard

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

lold…

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Open beta will be available for all this year on the 6th of October and will run until the 9th of October, this was reported by Polygon

Might want to consider downloading it and trying it out to see if it is for you, it is free after all since there is no more such thing as demos, at least we can try the betas…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

ty for the headsup!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

No worries 🙂

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

i saw trailer … for ps4 … dont have ps 4…

but… that thrailer tho… its dahmn epic!!
    Good alternative i think it is… for me to forget BF1 my current love…
    but i think i need to get a new pc then…

needs money…
    my life… need a girl!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Lol, to be honest, I don’t know if I ever will enjoy another game developed by dice

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

LOL DRIKUS! that is like.. saying you will never ride a horse again after a dog bite you…
    WHY draw a line further when there is no starting point? XD XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol xD

Because! If we all as consumers decided

‘You know what DICE? Fuck you and your shitty games, we won’t be playing it anymore!’

If 1 million players decided that, guess what? DICE will probably have to close shop

Question is, how to convince sheep to not be sheep and not follow the crowd because ‘the game looks cool’ or ‘my friend bought it so I though I give it a try’?

Because even Battlefront 2 will be payed to win unless they have recently changed it, you pay more for the game, you get better weapons, sure all DLC is free, but it seems not all weapons will be free… the deluxe owners will get the better weapons, why not cosmetic or weapon, helmet, boobs or ass skins?

It is a lot like asking how do you fix stupid?

You can’t fix stupid, you just learn to live with it

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

this…. this… this is….lets ask (belgian)sheep how it feels like…
    and yes a boycot against EA… like V for Vendetta (movie) you need to get the croud in the right mood… 68.56% of them are kiddies… good luck.
    But wait.. dont you have a very cool looking and soon be booming channel that reach a ton of youtube watchers?

wait ! wait… wait… lets try first to get our own ppl back to the forum.. if we manage that you can think bigger.
    yes… 1 step at a time! first bring the clan back (to the forum) with as means, an EA game and then when it worked out well you start a smearcampange with all your frustration channeld on your channel and start an snowball effect.
    you know best how many bf/ea fans are dissapointed…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Yes!  Good start, get the clan back on the forum

I wish I had a huge influence on YouTube but with only 332 subscribers and most is not active, I doubt that I can do much via YouTube

Social media on the other hand…. That is a very dangerous place, used correctly and you will soon have a army against EA, spitting in DICE’s face, but like I said, you must do it correctly

Look how Trump manage to make himself look stupid, by just using Twitter

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

fixed it

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

TY Drikus!
    Now if somewone would look in to the problem about editing or replying on our own topic or comment (because its broken) this wouldt be noice! i cant even delete above bugged message of my own

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

YES!

Gonna message Kyridal right now she needs to look at the forum

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

check your fb chat with me i copy pasted a message from marloes about the forum.

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Thanks Bullets 🙂

So since I am not part of the FB chat, I don’t get messages regarding AeM stuff anymore? Good to know

Here is how to fix it, use the forum.  Really not that hard

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

lold…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.