Seems the Irish man had too much to say

Welcome to Arte et Marte – “by skill and by fighting” Forums General Seems the Irish man had too much to say

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Go Floyd

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I dislike both but i voted for the black man… “glad” he won….

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I don’t even like watching boxing or MMA, but that Irish twat had such a big mouth running and everyone thought he was going to win, happy to see that Floyd almost put him on his ass

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

totally aree with you and yes i share your oppinion and disintrest in it :p

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahaha xD

And in other news, cupcake and twinkle toes are getting butt hurt on FB about fish cruelty, fishing should be banned because it is animal cruelty… why do I even have FB…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

if its just for sport… its like hunting for sport… silly ppl do it with small brains and balls… hunting and fishing for fun and eat it afterxards i can totally agree on…

so just ban a skill that us humans have made our own and is a big part of our culture/human.
    lest wipe out 200 000 years of tradition/wisdom/skill/and history…
    a new IS is rising and the battlegrounds are the moralsection  en the internet…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Hunting is a big thing in South Africa, but after the hunt, the animal which is shot is prepared for food, during mating season, no hunting allowed

I use to fish for the sport, put my fishes in a bucket filled with water and after the day is finished, I would set the fish free, it was usually too small to eat, if it was big enough to eat, I would of but that was not the case, I used earth worms as bate

I just don’t understand why all people worry about such small things in life

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hmmm its a waste to hunt and not eat it… and second you cause (in most cases) harm to animals/living creatures just to please your self (not you Drikus im talking 3th person).
    So i cen see the objestion to it…
    Hunt something that is close of or is a pest like pigeons… that i can agree with… but hunting a lion or elephant / tiger/ bear or whales? why? because they can kill you… lame they shoot them from afar with a bullet…
    O i wouldt allow ppl to hunt if its hand combat(knife/sword/ spear allowed) that is balls and skill required.
    Talking of pests being removed XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I agree Bullets, hunting elephants, lions or any exotic animal is really stupid, why the hell would you want to do that?  Lol, people are stupid, I wish they would make it a rule to hunt lions or elephants with a knife only, fair fight then

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

yep enough said… enough said…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

We should have a like button on the forum

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Go Floyd

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I dislike both but i voted for the black man… “glad” he won….

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I don’t even like watching boxing or MMA, but that Irish twat had such a big mouth running and everyone thought he was going to win, happy to see that Floyd almost put him on his ass

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

totally aree with you and yes i share your oppinion and disintrest in it :p

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahaha xD

And in other news, cupcake and twinkle toes are getting butt hurt on FB about fish cruelty, fishing should be banned because it is animal cruelty… why do I even have FB…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

if its just for sport… its like hunting for sport… silly ppl do it with small brains and balls… hunting and fishing for fun and eat it afterxards i can totally agree on…

so just ban a skill that us humans have made our own and is a big part of our culture/human.
    lest wipe out 200 000 years of tradition/wisdom/skill/and history…
    a new IS is rising and the battlegrounds are the moralsection  en the internet…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Hunting is a big thing in South Africa, but after the hunt, the animal which is shot is prepared for food, during mating season, no hunting allowed

I use to fish for the sport, put my fishes in a bucket filled with water and after the day is finished, I would set the fish free, it was usually too small to eat, if it was big enough to eat, I would of but that was not the case, I used earth worms as bate

I just don’t understand why all people worry about such small things in life

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hmmm its a waste to hunt and not eat it… and second you cause (in most cases) harm to animals/living creatures just to please your self (not you Drikus im talking 3th person).
    So i cen see the objestion to it…
    Hunt something that is close of or is a pest like pigeons… that i can agree with… but hunting a lion or elephant / tiger/ bear or whales? why? because they can kill you… lame they shoot them from afar with a bullet…
    O i wouldt allow ppl to hunt if its hand combat(knife/sword/ spear allowed) that is balls and skill required.
    Talking of pests being removed XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I agree Bullets, hunting elephants, lions or any exotic animal is really stupid, why the hell would you want to do that?  Lol, people are stupid, I wish they would make it a rule to hunt lions or elephants with a knife only, fair fight then

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

yep enough said… enough said…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

We should have a like button on the forum

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.