Mastering the Kraber in Titanfall 2

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

So I have watched this video from the content creator and Titanfall 2 pro, Benchy

He played with no HUD…

This is my best game with the Kraber (Kraber is the only bolt action sniper rifle in the game, there is DMR as well but not really a challenge)

My challenge will be playing with the Kraber until I reached G15, currently my rank or level is G8.39

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Ty for the nice vids!
    Now Drikus i must be honest what is a hud? (noob i am) is it the exoskeleton / armor they usually use?
    Now i know why ppl call bf slow…

do they have a prone stand ? XD

and i saw this vid and … not my cup of tea… :/

but ty! now i know i can leave the thought of playing.

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol xD

Play the single player, better than a movie

The HUD is the things you see in the game, like your mini map, the amount of ammo you have in your gun etc.

You can disable the HUD in BF1 in the settings, but not so much for Titanfall 2 unfortunately

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

i see!   ty! i learned something useless .. again …   XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

This is important stuff we need to learn in games! It will benefit us in no reason…. so I can’t tell you why it is important to learn

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

You know Drikus .. the time it took for me to learn.. the effort you put in to it for learning it and teaching me.. we could have saved a starving african teenager or dug a waterwellin the driedup plains of Soedan …
    Even could find the time to find a GF but noooo the both of us decided to spend our precious time on that topic… Ty Drikus for showing me the way.

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahaha xD

Only a pleasure Bullets, you are most welcome

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

So I have watched this video from the content creator and Titanfall 2 pro, Benchy

He played with no HUD…

This is my best game with the Kraber (Kraber is the only bolt action sniper rifle in the game, there is DMR as well but not really a challenge)

My challenge will be playing with the Kraber until I reached G15, currently my rank or level is G8.39

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Ty for the nice vids!
    Now Drikus i must be honest what is a hud? (noob i am) is it the exoskeleton / armor they usually use?
    Now i know why ppl call bf slow…

do they have a prone stand ? XD

and i saw this vid and … not my cup of tea… :/

but ty! now i know i can leave the thought of playing.

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol xD

Play the single player, better than a movie

The HUD is the things you see in the game, like your mini map, the amount of ammo you have in your gun etc.

You can disable the HUD in BF1 in the settings, but not so much for Titanfall 2 unfortunately

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

i see!   ty! i learned something useless .. again …   XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

This is important stuff we need to learn in games! It will benefit us in no reason…. so I can’t tell you why it is important to learn

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

You know Drikus .. the time it took for me to learn.. the effort you put in to it for learning it and teaching me.. we could have saved a starving african teenager or dug a waterwellin the driedup plains of Soedan …
    Even could find the time to find a GF but noooo the both of us decided to spend our precious time on that topic… Ty Drikus for showing me the way.

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahaha xD

Only a pleasure Bullets, you are most welcome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.