Marked Man Legends

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FallenHD 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

FallenHD
    Participant

It deserved its own topic

Finally here, finally ready, after struggling with Twixtor pro not making it look good, transitions being so complicated and figuring out where to get the audio or how to edit, it’s here and I am super happy with it, wear a headset and enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Once again, thank you each and every AeM member, could not of done it with out you ๐Ÿ™‚

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Watched it…. loved it!
    Music go’s really well with it.
    Noice!
    And some very epic kills you made.. loved the tank kills you did with K-Me’s

Cant wait for more!

Next week?
    Yes?

Deal!

FallenHD
    Participant

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

Really appreciate it, had a ton of fun editing this video

People seem to underestimate the power of the K-bullet

Okay, let’s make a clan montage ๐Ÿ˜€

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hellow Drikus… about the clan montage as a veteran clanmember I can tell you the next…
    A clan montage will be difficult in my oppinion because it is hard to find enoug members for recording.
    I have seen many proposals but saw succeeding only a few.
    I would be happy if I could record some but im a complete noob on recording I need a very simple tool to record, also for transferring my data of epicness to the 1 who puts it all together is an issue…
    If I can learn from my Padawan Drikus then for once you are the master and I the apprentice.

FallenHD
    Participant

Hmmmm… you mean a AeM teamtage something like this one?

๐Ÿ˜€ I got you

Just need to know your PC setup, if you have a Nvidia GPU, gameshare (shadowplay was its old name) is a very good option as you can record the last 5 – 20 minutes of gameplay without recording everything, just press alt + F10 to capture the last 5 or 20 minutes of epicness. ย Just remember 5 minutes I believe is the shortage amount of time you can capture and 20 minutes the max, so you can set it up from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5… 18, 19 or 20 minutes

Other option is OBS studio, which is also a free software you can record with but no ‘shadowtime’ which means you can’t record the last 5 or 20 minutes, you have to record the whole match

Have a look here

Jack also shows you how to setup separate audio tracks with a virtual or hardware mixer, some good stuff I tell ya!

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

hoi Drikus!

the shadow time… is it like you forgot to record? then you play an epic game or atleast 5 min you can quickly start recording the past 5 min?

FallenHD
    Participant

Hoi Tom, yes, so if you were not busy recording and suddenly you go on a epic killing spree, once you get stopped, you can press alt + F10 to record that last few minutes of epicness

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    :O
    ๐Ÿ˜€

ME… like…
    Me lazy…
    me very noob on this… hold my hand Drikus…

FallenHD
    Participant

Okay ๐Ÿ˜€ ย I will help you set it up one day, I promise

• Author

FallenHD
    Participant

It deserved its own topic

Finally here, finally ready, after struggling with Twixtor pro not making it look good, transitions being so complicated and figuring out where to get the audio or how to edit, it’s here and I am super happy with it, wear a headset and enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Once again, thank you each and every AeM member, could not of done it with out you ๐Ÿ™‚

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Watched it…. loved it!
    Music go’s really well with it.
    Noice!
    And some very epic kills you made.. loved the tank kills you did with K-Me’s

Cant wait for more!

Next week?
    Yes?

Deal!

FallenHD
    Participant

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

Really appreciate it, had a ton of fun editing this video

People seem to underestimate the power of the K-bullet

Okay, let’s make a clan montage ๐Ÿ˜€

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hellow Drikus… about the clan montage as a veteran clanmember I can tell you the next…
    A clan montage will be difficult in my oppinion because it is hard to find enoug members for recording.
    I have seen many proposals but saw succeeding only a few.
    I would be happy if I could record some but im a complete noob on recording I need a very simple tool to record, also for transferring my data of epicness to the 1 who puts it all together is an issue…
    If I can learn from my Padawan Drikus then for once you are the master and I the apprentice.

FallenHD
    Participant

Hmmmm… you mean a AeM teamtage something like this one?

๐Ÿ˜€ I got you

Just need to know your PC setup, if you have a Nvidia GPU, gameshare (shadowplay was its old name) is a very good option as you can record the last 5 – 20 minutes of gameplay without recording everything, just press alt + F10 to capture the last 5 or 20 minutes of epicness. ย Just remember 5 minutes I believe is the shortage amount of time you can capture and 20 minutes the max, so you can set it up from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5… 18, 19 or 20 minutes

Other option is OBS studio, which is also a free software you can record with but no ‘shadowtime’ which means you can’t record the last 5 or 20 minutes, you have to record the whole match

Have a look here

Jack also shows you how to setup separate audio tracks with a virtual or hardware mixer, some good stuff I tell ya!

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

hoi Drikus!

the shadow time… is it like you forgot to record? then you play an epic game or atleast 5 min you can quickly start recording the past 5 min?

FallenHD
    Participant

Hoi Tom, yes, so if you were not busy recording and suddenly you go on a epic killing spree, once you get stopped, you can press alt + F10 to record that last few minutes of epicness

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    :O
    ๐Ÿ˜€

ME… like…
    Me lazy…
    me very noob on this… hold my hand Drikus…

FallenHD
    Participant

Okay ๐Ÿ˜€ ย I will help you set it up one day, I promise

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.