I have the intel problem… I own one…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I have a major problem…

I have the intel chip, an i7 4790K, which is great but it is not the AMD Ryzen 1800X #MASTERRACEPC which just absolutely destroys an i9 PC in every aspect! BOOM BITCH! HOW DO YA LIKE DEM APPLES!

sorry… got a bit carried away… hue hue

I need a Ryzen 1800X but my wallet says no, so I have to do extra work

But I don’t know how to do extra work

Yes, I am screwed

No, I probably don’t need a Ryzen 1800X CPU but I can benefit from it especially while recording and streaming at the same time

I will need to replace the motherboard and RAM with this upgrade, probably buy another key for windows too…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

What i read Drikus is blablabla shiddidedi bla ” i like to screw my self because i want expensive shit” di bla….

So Drikus i dident know you are a sadomachoshist?
    You have great specs but still you want moar! and since you want moar you need to  work harder save mony on quality food/ water/elektricity / and thai massages (no happyendings for you) all for that 1 godly elektonic piece that can do absolutly nothing on its own…
    Costs a month worth of rent and eats away elektricity as like a cow eats grass…

Good luck!
    You know what… come live in Belgium the wagers here are good… the prices for elektronic stuff are even higher than in Kuwait and i know you like that !

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Well dammit…

I could record using DXtory and stream using OBS at the same time with such PC, but I don’t stream or make videos for a living, so you have a point

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I have a major problem…

I have the intel chip, an i7 4790K, which is great but it is not the AMD Ryzen 1800X #MASTERRACEPC which just absolutely destroys an i9 PC in every aspect! BOOM BITCH! HOW DO YA LIKE DEM APPLES!

sorry… got a bit carried away… hue hue

I need a Ryzen 1800X but my wallet says no, so I have to do extra work

But I don’t know how to do extra work

Yes, I am screwed

No, I probably don’t need a Ryzen 1800X CPU but I can benefit from it especially while recording and streaming at the same time

I will need to replace the motherboard and RAM with this upgrade, probably buy another key for windows too…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

What i read Drikus is blablabla shiddidedi bla ” i like to screw my self because i want expensive shit” di bla….

So Drikus i dident know you are a sadomachoshist?
    You have great specs but still you want moar! and since you want moar you need to  work harder save mony on quality food/ water/elektricity / and thai massages (no happyendings for you) all for that 1 godly elektonic piece that can do absolutly nothing on its own…
    Costs a month worth of rent and eats away elektricity as like a cow eats grass…

Good luck!
    You know what… come live in Belgium the wagers here are good… the prices for elektronic stuff are even higher than in Kuwait and i know you like that !

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Well dammit…

I could record using DXtory and stream using OBS at the same time with such PC, but I don’t stream or make videos for a living, so you have a point

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.