Hit detection problems?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

So with the latest patch of BF1 the hit detection seems to not work like it worked before…

Anyone else having this problem?

I literally see the red hit marker which for me is the confirmed kill but I don’t kill the enemy, the enemy kills me… I know I have a good ping but it was good before the latest patch, if I go 1 v 1 I will die if the enemy has a 30 ping, but this was before the patch

Now, the 30 ping guy does not even see me, I start shoot, enemy turns and kills me……………………………………….. &%@^@*^$(!@&&#!^!#$&*@#&$@ game and *!&#&$)@#*%@#(!#)!*@!* DICE

Sorry…

What your thoughts on it?  Any problems?

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Well Drikus I noticed nothing about hit registration I rock balls as usual… BUT(t) I do have something as well …
    When I play (building up tention) and I encounter an enemy… we engage a fire fight (flametrower VS flametrower).
    Then do an icebucket challenge to cool off and then we go our seperate ways… when I face another Enemy we start shooting I face a shotgunner ofc so I get the 2 following things 1 i get killed instandly because you know as well those shotbuns are way OP.. BUT! I hear and “feel” ingame the bullets inpact and fall dead (I also see that red hitmarker as if I killed him) and I hear and feel again at the same time my lifless corpse hits the cold and wet ground the impact of the same shot of the shotgun…

So when I get killed red hitmarker… when I drop dead it feels and sounds like a double shotgunshot… but it isent…
    For the rest my life go’s smooth as usual (no lube included)

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahha xD

Best reply ever!!

I think that red markers you are seeing is a confirmed bug, you seeing the enemies red markers when they kill you

Shotguns should be like Titanfall 2 shotguns, it’s shit at medium to long range, but CQC, they are the best

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hi…I just noticed something else…1 why is this forum diffrent than usual?
    second… I get since last patch alot more TIE kills => they kill me and I kill them.. we drop dead the same time…
    Ty for the compliment…I wish I was as good and funny with a epic gourgious girl looking at me with her Puppy eyes beaming “I am so falling in love with you Tom” If I only clould… But no im only like this (sad music(violin) playing in the background) on the forum…. with you Drikus…Ha well it couldt have being worse… I have you Drikus to keep me company here! TY so much 😉

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Yeah, the forum is a bit different… but I like it tbh

That girl will come one day!! Maybe she is even from Slovakia

After the patch, kill trade is back for me too…. not sure what DICE is doing…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I find it cold…. brrrr the cozyness is gone!
    I am born in a democray! I have rights here!
    I want my voice heard!
    I do not agree in this makeover!
    Rebellion!! HoooooaaaaAAAHHH…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Yas!! Let’s get all Battlefield players to stop playing, that would send out a strong message

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Sigh.. I was talking about this forum…. Not BF … that I see as a Sacred Topic… Only those deemd worthy are allowed to speak of it…
    But none are allowed to demand or to complain things related to it… its like…ITS  LIKE….
    HALLELUYA   !!    GOD!!!
    All KNEEL!

(trance face with foam on the lips)…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Can I join that party?  Sounds interesting with the foam on the lips

I really not having a good time at the moment in Battlefield 1… I can’t always blame my high ping, I can join a Dubai server if I want to but then I play alone, pretty much like Titanfall 2

I play Titanfall 2 because I love that game, I don’t care if I have a K/D of 0.0001 or a K/D of 30.00 I am having fun and trying new things, can’t say the same thing for Battlefield 1, EA support (and this makes me so angry, just want to high five who ever sends out the reply on EA side, with a chair in the ****** face) ‘Have you checked your internet connection?’ And they send out the reply to everyone who complains about the hit reg… Even guys who has a ping of 10… I need a punching bag with the face of EA on it

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Schame to hear/ read this Drikus… :/
    Im serious… no catch.. no punchline.. not making fun of you…
    dead serious…
    So thats why you are not showing up on Origin?

And not on skype? HUUUH?
    Still really sorry to read…
    Hope you recover soon and find joy again in playing with me.. I mean with me on BF1
    Worst case we can go back to BC2…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I had high hopes for the game, maybe I just got bored of it playing the same game modes over and over again, hmmm…

All the game modes is similar to the old game modes but with extra stuff in it, that’s the way I see at the moment, nothing new and exciting

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

hmmm I’ll let those comments slide bacause I LIEK you alot my fellow Dutch human…
    Btw I find it funny and sad at the same time to see our names on this forums and topics over and over again… its like a dialogue… lonly but not lonly…
    Our high level of humor only to our selves… undiscoverd by the great,harsh and cold cruel world out there..
    “Gazing trough my window to the sky and twinkling stars (on broad daylight)”
    If this was to make public we couldt make a living of our conversations…
    Our clan would adore us… craving for a weekly… wait! daily update of our adventures and thougts…
    But noooooo they are on that doomed Facecrap en schitter and wathever else is out there…
    Or buying and plaing other games that are NOT BF1… infidels! HUMPH!
    Not worth saving….
    Atleast I will dine with God when my schort live on this pile of human waste will end…
    I schall quit here 😉

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol

They simply do not know what they are missing, all the fun, humor, jokes, discussion and sometimes a bit of complaining on one forum!  We should consider doing this for a living?  let’s start a talk show and see how far do we get?  let me first move to Europe

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

So with the latest patch of BF1 the hit detection seems to not work like it worked before…

Anyone else having this problem?

I literally see the red hit marker which for me is the confirmed kill but I don’t kill the enemy, the enemy kills me… I know I have a good ping but it was good before the latest patch, if I go 1 v 1 I will die if the enemy has a 30 ping, but this was before the patch

Now, the 30 ping guy does not even see me, I start shoot, enemy turns and kills me……………………………………….. &%@^@*^$(!@&&#!^!#$&*@#&$@ game and *!&#&$)@#*%@#(!#)!*@!* DICE

Sorry…

What your thoughts on it?  Any problems?

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Well Drikus I noticed nothing about hit registration I rock balls as usual… BUT(t) I do have something as well …
    When I play (building up tention) and I encounter an enemy… we engage a fire fight (flametrower VS flametrower).
    Then do an icebucket challenge to cool off and then we go our seperate ways… when I face another Enemy we start shooting I face a shotgunner ofc so I get the 2 following things 1 i get killed instandly because you know as well those shotbuns are way OP.. BUT! I hear and “feel” ingame the bullets inpact and fall dead (I also see that red hitmarker as if I killed him) and I hear and feel again at the same time my lifless corpse hits the cold and wet ground the impact of the same shot of the shotgun…

So when I get killed red hitmarker… when I drop dead it feels and sounds like a double shotgunshot… but it isent…
    For the rest my life go’s smooth as usual (no lube included)

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahha xD

Best reply ever!!

I think that red markers you are seeing is a confirmed bug, you seeing the enemies red markers when they kill you

Shotguns should be like Titanfall 2 shotguns, it’s shit at medium to long range, but CQC, they are the best

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hi…I just noticed something else…1 why is this forum diffrent than usual?
    second… I get since last patch alot more TIE kills => they kill me and I kill them.. we drop dead the same time…
    Ty for the compliment…I wish I was as good and funny with a epic gourgious girl looking at me with her Puppy eyes beaming “I am so falling in love with you Tom” If I only clould… But no im only like this (sad music(violin) playing in the background) on the forum…. with you Drikus…Ha well it couldt have being worse… I have you Drikus to keep me company here! TY so much 😉

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Yeah, the forum is a bit different… but I like it tbh

That girl will come one day!! Maybe she is even from Slovakia

After the patch, kill trade is back for me too…. not sure what DICE is doing…

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I find it cold…. brrrr the cozyness is gone!
    I am born in a democray! I have rights here!
    I want my voice heard!
    I do not agree in this makeover!
    Rebellion!! HoooooaaaaAAAHHH…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Yas!! Let’s get all Battlefield players to stop playing, that would send out a strong message

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Sigh.. I was talking about this forum…. Not BF … that I see as a Sacred Topic… Only those deemd worthy are allowed to speak of it…
    But none are allowed to demand or to complain things related to it… its like…ITS  LIKE….
    HALLELUYA   !!    GOD!!!
    All KNEEL!

(trance face with foam on the lips)…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Can I join that party?  Sounds interesting with the foam on the lips

I really not having a good time at the moment in Battlefield 1… I can’t always blame my high ping, I can join a Dubai server if I want to but then I play alone, pretty much like Titanfall 2

I play Titanfall 2 because I love that game, I don’t care if I have a K/D of 0.0001 or a K/D of 30.00 I am having fun and trying new things, can’t say the same thing for Battlefield 1, EA support (and this makes me so angry, just want to high five who ever sends out the reply on EA side, with a chair in the ****** face) ‘Have you checked your internet connection?’ And they send out the reply to everyone who complains about the hit reg… Even guys who has a ping of 10… I need a punching bag with the face of EA on it

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Schame to hear/ read this Drikus… :/
    Im serious… no catch.. no punchline.. not making fun of you…
    dead serious…
    So thats why you are not showing up on Origin?

And not on skype? HUUUH?
    Still really sorry to read…
    Hope you recover soon and find joy again in playing with me.. I mean with me on BF1
    Worst case we can go back to BC2…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I had high hopes for the game, maybe I just got bored of it playing the same game modes over and over again, hmmm…

All the game modes is similar to the old game modes but with extra stuff in it, that’s the way I see at the moment, nothing new and exciting

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

hmmm I’ll let those comments slide bacause I LIEK you alot my fellow Dutch human…
    Btw I find it funny and sad at the same time to see our names on this forums and topics over and over again… its like a dialogue… lonly but not lonly…
    Our high level of humor only to our selves… undiscoverd by the great,harsh and cold cruel world out there..
    “Gazing trough my window to the sky and twinkling stars (on broad daylight)”
    If this was to make public we couldt make a living of our conversations…
    Our clan would adore us… craving for a weekly… wait! daily update of our adventures and thougts…
    But noooooo they are on that doomed Facecrap en schitter and wathever else is out there…
    Or buying and plaing other games that are NOT BF1… infidels! HUMPH!
    Not worth saving….
    Atleast I will dine with God when my schort live on this pile of human waste will end…
    I schall quit here 😉

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol

They simply do not know what they are missing, all the fun, humor, jokes, discussion and sometimes a bit of complaining on one forum!  We should consider doing this for a living?  let’s start a talk show and see how far do we get?  let me first move to Europe

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.