End of an era

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by FallenHD FallenHD 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

Seems like Battlefield 3 was a pretty good game, never had a legal version of the game and no internet connection, so I played the single player over and over, best single player for the Battlefield franchise in my opinion

Mr. Assault is also a music composer, made some really good stuff too

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

PURRhaps it was on single player but Drikus…

You know me for some time and i think that i am safe to say you know me as a peacefull not really raging guy but this game (bf3) made me rage so much i really thought of quitting that game but the clan was the reson for bearing with it and keep going (on raging).
    the discription of “a  broken game” wouldent cover the load.

Agree on the singleplayer but the BC2 singleplayer is also very entertaining and much more humor!
    On second thought bf4 singleplayer was better in my oppinion than bf3.

just my opinion dont want to break you down Drikus!
    The title of the clip “End of an Era/ BF3 montage” is just half the truth it is more accurate to call it “End of an Era/ BF3 montage of owning skills of Mr Assault” this clip suggest otherwise (tribute to BF3) but is not like that it all comes down to a series of owningskills  of the friends of and perticulary of Mr Assault.

So if finished doing my monthly “breakdown something” moment so ty very much Drikus for providing me a subject!
    Much love x!

Bullets.

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

I heard that the multiplayer had its problems, I started playing BF3 back in 2014, so I worked backwards, bought BF4, bought BF3 (all the problems gone, but bought BF4 on launch date…) and then in 2016 (I think) I bought BFBC2 so I can try out the multiplayer and pleasantly surprised

I didn’t know that BF3 was that bad tho, didn’t think it would make such a good person and very chilled person like yourself rage Tom

I agree on the title, but it was just before Battlefield 4 launched and Mr. Assault (Marcus January) knew a lot of people was going to leave BF3 for BF4, maybe he was referring to that it’s the end for him for BF3, I believe a lot of his friends also left BF3 for BF4, gone was his good days as I think he doesn’t enjoy BF4 that much as BF3

The BF4 story was a bit too dramatic for a war scenario for my taste, BF3 was more to the point, less emotions and more getting the job done, that’s why I like the story more compared to BF4, but that’s only my opinion, BFBC2 single player was also fun to play because like you mentioned, the humor was fantastic in that game

By the way, Mr. Assault is a brilliant composer/ musician, you can find his music here

https://iconaudio.bandcamp.com/

And there is Hardline, which I still need to put more hours into

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

“And there is Hardline, which I still need to put more hours into” ( So Drikus says….)

HO YOU DONT!
    shortest reply of mine yet!
    Really Drikus you DONT do that…

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

hahahaha okay, no more hardline for me then

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Good boy! “pet” “pet” “pet”   (pets you on the head)

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

hahaha thank you master

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I posted a replay!

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

Hardline is dead…

Battlefield 1 is dead…

Battlefield 4 I put too many hours in it and bored with it… its dead to me…

Battlefield 3 not everyone enjoys it… dead

Battlefield franchise is dead… 🙁

R.I.P Battlefield franchise 2k17

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Drikus…. you give me a part time job here on replying on all youre topics and comments…
    :p

So all dead… no wonder you feel a tat lonly..
    You forgot the demigod called Bad company 2
    Its still alive .. you never played it and Nelis/Alsesh/Moi/My two best friends still love it!
    maybe others as well…
    If our (your gaming) world finally will be on the brink of collaps we cant start a resque party with the final destination.. Bad company 2

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

Sounds like a good idea to me 😀

I do have it, sniping was difficult and I loved it, its a fun game, but kept crashing because of EVGA Prescision X which interferes with the game some how, its a program for my GPU

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

TROW any thing that makes our baby BC2 sick OUT of the WINDOW(s)! (word pun) (double pun)
    +> windows(xp/7/8…) and Word(exl)
    You know Drikus its the same as with hot babes… they dont like fancy stuff.. the good old works that never break down… thats what they love the most…
    So it is the same with BC2 … old(er) programs to make it run smoothly and moist…
    No fancy stuff…
    only distractions…
    only distractions…

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

WE NEED BF BAD COMPANY 3!!

But I have a feeling they will bring Battlefield 1244… based in the future and Titanfall 2 players will have a giggle at how bad it is… Plus there is Star Wars Battlefront 2, so I might be completely wrong

• Author
    FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

Seems like Battlefield 3 was a pretty good game, never had a legal version of the game and no internet connection, so I played the single player over and over, best single player for the Battlefield franchise in my opinion

Mr. Assault is also a music composer, made some really good stuff too

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

PURRhaps it was on single player but Drikus…

You know me for some time and i think that i am safe to say you know me as a peacefull not really raging guy but this game (bf3) made me rage so much i really thought of quitting that game but the clan was the reson for bearing with it and keep going (on raging).
    the discription of “a  broken game” wouldent cover the load.

Agree on the singleplayer but the BC2 singleplayer is also very entertaining and much more humor!
    On second thought bf4 singleplayer was better in my oppinion than bf3.

just my opinion dont want to break you down Drikus!
    The title of the clip “End of an Era/ BF3 montage” is just half the truth it is more accurate to call it “End of an Era/ BF3 montage of owning skills of Mr Assault” this clip suggest otherwise (tribute to BF3) but is not like that it all comes down to a series of owningskills  of the friends of and perticulary of Mr Assault.

So if finished doing my monthly “breakdown something” moment so ty very much Drikus for providing me a subject!
    Much love x!

Bullets.

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

I heard that the multiplayer had its problems, I started playing BF3 back in 2014, so I worked backwards, bought BF4, bought BF3 (all the problems gone, but bought BF4 on launch date…) and then in 2016 (I think) I bought BFBC2 so I can try out the multiplayer and pleasantly surprised

I didn’t know that BF3 was that bad tho, didn’t think it would make such a good person and very chilled person like yourself rage Tom

I agree on the title, but it was just before Battlefield 4 launched and Mr. Assault (Marcus January) knew a lot of people was going to leave BF3 for BF4, maybe he was referring to that it’s the end for him for BF3, I believe a lot of his friends also left BF3 for BF4, gone was his good days as I think he doesn’t enjoy BF4 that much as BF3

The BF4 story was a bit too dramatic for a war scenario for my taste, BF3 was more to the point, less emotions and more getting the job done, that’s why I like the story more compared to BF4, but that’s only my opinion, BFBC2 single player was also fun to play because like you mentioned, the humor was fantastic in that game

By the way, Mr. Assault is a brilliant composer/ musician, you can find his music here

https://iconaudio.bandcamp.com/

And there is Hardline, which I still need to put more hours into

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

“And there is Hardline, which I still need to put more hours into” ( So Drikus says….)

HO YOU DONT!
    shortest reply of mine yet!
    Really Drikus you DONT do that…

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

hahahaha okay, no more hardline for me then

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Good boy! “pet” “pet” “pet”   (pets you on the head)

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

hahaha thank you master

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I posted a replay!

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

Hardline is dead…

Battlefield 1 is dead…

Battlefield 4 I put too many hours in it and bored with it… its dead to me…

Battlefield 3 not everyone enjoys it… dead

Battlefield franchise is dead… 🙁

R.I.P Battlefield franchise 2k17

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Drikus…. you give me a part time job here on replying on all youre topics and comments…
    :p

So all dead… no wonder you feel a tat lonly..
    You forgot the demigod called Bad company 2
    Its still alive .. you never played it and Nelis/Alsesh/Moi/My two best friends still love it!
    maybe others as well…
    If our (your gaming) world finally will be on the brink of collaps we cant start a resque party with the final destination.. Bad company 2

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

Sounds like a good idea to me 😀

I do have it, sniping was difficult and I loved it, its a fun game, but kept crashing because of EVGA Prescision X which interferes with the game some how, its a program for my GPU

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

TROW any thing that makes our baby BC2 sick OUT of the WINDOW(s)! (word pun) (double pun)
    +> windows(xp/7/8…) and Word(exl)
    You know Drikus its the same as with hot babes… they dont like fancy stuff.. the good old works that never break down… thats what they love the most…
    So it is the same with BC2 … old(er) programs to make it run smoothly and moist…
    No fancy stuff…
    only distractions…
    only distractions…

FallenHD
    FallenHD
    Participant

WE NEED BF BAD COMPANY 3!!

But I have a feeling they will bring Battlefield 1244… based in the future and Titanfall 2 players will have a giggle at how bad it is… Plus there is Star Wars Battlefront 2, so I might be completely wrong

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.