BULLETS READ THIS

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Hi.

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hi!

Drikus :/ … Drikus 🙁    Drikuuuuuuhuhuhuuuuuueesss :”’C

I do not know what to write or talk about with you…. for weeks im thinking what wouldt be a good thing to start a converstation about…
    But nothing comes to mind…
    How are you Drikus? (most standard line in the guideline “how to start a conversation”)(with a girl) heueu scrap that last… :S
    =D

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I am good thank you and you Tom?

Haha, no worries, I seem to have locked myself out of my Skype account and Windows takes forever to send a security code… So now I am here and this is the only way to communicate… for now, will try to sort it out tonight, hopefully I win, damn windows… almost just as bad as Google for sending security codes (talking of personal experience)

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hey Drikus!
    “Nice to hear you are fine” ( still reading from the book)…. XD

im fine as well but im damn horny! want to dirty things with a girl in certain areas… (trowing the book away).
    greetz!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Hi Bullets,

How are you accept for being horny?  You know girls like a guy in uniform? hue hue hue

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hi! my beloved SA in Kuwait.
    I m indeed in heat XD and yes ty for pointing that out that girls do like guymy s in uniform 😉
    Why do you think i go for Police? just to get a girl hooked and then i go back to becoming a farmer XD
    And how are you doing? depite the fact you are horny as well and even in a worse scenario live than i do? (living in quwait as infidel and no houses of frivolities in the erea…)?

my bests to you keep that spirit up! and no i mean nothing else! XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahaha xD

Can I join the Belgium police force?  Only for a few years?

Yeah nothing changed much in this country… but winter is coming and rather excited for that!

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Winter in a desert… John Snow would glady trade i think….
    If you apply for the Force you (i heard) must uphold the job for 6 years

But before you try .. get that body moving the physical test is quite demanding!

pay is good tho!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I was born for winter! Although I was born in summer… Plus the summer heat in South Africa is 30 degrees, not humid and actually cools off during rain in summer

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

“Pun” quote I was born BEfore winter = summer XD

Drikus you will not stand a hot summer in Belgium (if) we get a hot summer = 32-40 °C, its humid and only cools off after a few days- weeks or month.
    Buckle up!

btw fail my exam for police officer so next try at earliest next year… same time…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol! Only 40 degrees? That’s cute, try 55 -65 degrees, add humidity and it ‘cools down’ to 45 degrees… Welcome to hell… I mean Kuwait

Sorry to hear that, but at least you can try next year again?

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Hi.

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hi!

Drikus :/ … Drikus 🙁    Drikuuuuuuhuhuhuuuuuueesss :”’C

I do not know what to write or talk about with you…. for weeks im thinking what wouldt be a good thing to start a converstation about…
    But nothing comes to mind…
    How are you Drikus? (most standard line in the guideline “how to start a conversation”)(with a girl) heueu scrap that last… :S
    =D

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I am good thank you and you Tom?

Haha, no worries, I seem to have locked myself out of my Skype account and Windows takes forever to send a security code… So now I am here and this is the only way to communicate… for now, will try to sort it out tonight, hopefully I win, damn windows… almost just as bad as Google for sending security codes (talking of personal experience)

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hey Drikus!
    “Nice to hear you are fine” ( still reading from the book)…. XD

im fine as well but im damn horny! want to dirty things with a girl in certain areas… (trowing the book away).
    greetz!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Hi Bullets,

How are you accept for being horny?  You know girls like a guy in uniform? hue hue hue

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Hi! my beloved SA in Kuwait.
    I m indeed in heat XD and yes ty for pointing that out that girls do like guymy s in uniform 😉
    Why do you think i go for Police? just to get a girl hooked and then i go back to becoming a farmer XD
    And how are you doing? depite the fact you are horny as well and even in a worse scenario live than i do? (living in quwait as infidel and no houses of frivolities in the erea…)?

my bests to you keep that spirit up! and no i mean nothing else! XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

hahahaha xD

Can I join the Belgium police force?  Only for a few years?

Yeah nothing changed much in this country… but winter is coming and rather excited for that!

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Winter in a desert… John Snow would glady trade i think….
    If you apply for the Force you (i heard) must uphold the job for 6 years

But before you try .. get that body moving the physical test is quite demanding!

pay is good tho!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

I was born for winter! Although I was born in summer… Plus the summer heat in South Africa is 30 degrees, not humid and actually cools off during rain in summer

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

“Pun” quote I was born BEfore winter = summer XD

Drikus you will not stand a hot summer in Belgium (if) we get a hot summer = 32-40 °C, its humid and only cools off after a few days- weeks or month.
    Buckle up!

btw fail my exam for police officer so next try at earliest next year… same time…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

lol! Only 40 degrees? That’s cute, try 55 -65 degrees, add humidity and it ‘cools down’ to 45 degrees… Welcome to hell… I mean Kuwait

Sorry to hear that, but at least you can try next year again?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.