Battlefield ??? will be launched in 2018

Welcome to Arte et Marte – “by skill and by fighting” Forums General Battlefield ??? will be launched in 2018

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

What are you hoping for, for the next Battlefield title?  Which whoever said will be launched in 2018

I hope they fuck off and close down the studio and find jobs better suited for DICE

But on a serious note, if they make it future shooter, meh… will fail

If they make it world war 2, meh… there is Battlefield 1, so they must pull out something amazing, the question is what will DICE come up with?

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

dunno… my oppinion? => all wars are being coverd, futuristic stuff  me no like… (starwars aside)
    remake bf2? bc3?
    anyway … I think its not rong to return to certain “good” games all is this relative for everyone.
    WOII i might like tho…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Maybe the Battlefield franchise is dead

Like Battle(non)Sense said about BF1, mindless shooting and meat grinding, it is very accurate actually

They need to give competitive modes another try, like Battlefield Hardline, bring back the competitive side of things, make the game harder, make Battlefield great again DICE, or stop making multiplayer shooter games

I remember when I was impressed by Terra Uncut shooting out the jet pilot inside a jet using the SRR61 bolt action sniper rifle in BF4, Battlefield 1 everyone seems to shoot the pilot with a sniper rifle, less impressive if the majority of players can do it

So, whatever the next title might be, just make it damn good or I am done with the Battlefield franchise, it is already bad enough that they fucked up the server rental program and the platoon creation, GG you twats, git gud

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

What are you hoping for, for the next Battlefield title?  Which whoever said will be launched in 2018

I hope they fuck off and close down the studio and find jobs better suited for DICE

But on a serious note, if they make it future shooter, meh… will fail

If they make it world war 2, meh… there is Battlefield 1, so they must pull out something amazing, the question is what will DICE come up with?

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

dunno… my oppinion? => all wars are being coverd, futuristic stuff  me no like… (starwars aside)
    remake bf2? bc3?
    anyway … I think its not rong to return to certain “good” games all is this relative for everyone.
    WOII i might like tho…

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Maybe the Battlefield franchise is dead

Like Battle(non)Sense said about BF1, mindless shooting and meat grinding, it is very accurate actually

They need to give competitive modes another try, like Battlefield Hardline, bring back the competitive side of things, make the game harder, make Battlefield great again DICE, or stop making multiplayer shooter games

I remember when I was impressed by Terra Uncut shooting out the jet pilot inside a jet using the SRR61 bolt action sniper rifle in BF4, Battlefield 1 everyone seems to shoot the pilot with a sniper rifle, less impressive if the majority of players can do it

So, whatever the next title might be, just make it damn good or I am done with the Battlefield franchise, it is already bad enough that they fucked up the server rental program and the platoon creation, GG you twats, git gud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.