Battlefield 1 with all DLC is now $60

Welcome to Arte et Marte – “by skill and by fighting” Forums General Battlefield 1 with all DLC is now $60

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZAfuzzy ZAfuzzy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Biggest slap in the face… I bought it for $120…

I am done with DICE games….

Fuck Battlefield, fuck Star Wars, fuck Need for Speed, fuck EA and fuck DICE…

Downward thrust made a video about, I approve of this video

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Guess…. i was the smartest of our clan? XD
    but yeah i can totally agree that EA cannot give a 50% discount before the release of the promised content. that is a scam in any way you look at it…

120 euros is way to expensive anyways ppl who bought it and at the same time had a difficult time getting by every month are not smart and they feel this scam double time.
    If i had the mony last year i would still hesitate its still 120 euro’s.
    the more i hear and see the more i am convinced to go back at bf4 or bc2.
    or stop gaming a game from ea/dice or stop gaming in general.
    If i have spare time i just fall back to C&C / BFMEII and ps3 games like god of war and assasins creed.
    ty for the vid!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

That was well summed up!  I could not agree more with you, funny thing is, the R6S community for AeMf is growing by a rapit rate… it is still me, Vira, Arantxio and Lukas, but I am getting more and more friends playing the game, last night we were 7!  We had to play in 2 separate groups, all parts from Europe

I hope more friends join, it is a broken but great game, it is getting fixed

I also seen Marek and a few friends enjoying PUBG, we should really just be a gaming community and keep the forum active

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

well Scheep just gave me a link where i can legit buy bf1 premium for 29.99…. so that makes you slap count as double? or is it theirs?

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Well damn… the game must of really gone down the drain, next patch will be changing gun play

I thought the game has an huge active player base, but I did see Titanfall 2 getting more players recently, same for R6S

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I told you so.. my intell was relieable afterall…
    But wait Drikus… changing gun play… = you join us again? XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

You are amazing Bullets!

Still not enough reason for me to return to be honest, even if they change the gun play, maps are just meh… I also really don’t enjoy the game modes, nothing new, just added a few new things in the old game modes

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

im amazing ?

btw the price got up again i noticed and one of my sources told me that the price went up because of high demand of keys (sold almost all) so the price  got up again to a bold 41 EURO!
    Those slaps are feeling a bit less painfull now isent it Drikus? ;p

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

It was probably because the game lost a huge player base and they probably needed to run some sort of special to get more people back to the game

Meanwhile in PUBG, 10 million copies sold and 1 million peek player count

• Author
    ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Biggest slap in the face… I bought it for $120…

I am done with DICE games….

Fuck Battlefield, fuck Star Wars, fuck Need for Speed, fuck EA and fuck DICE…

Downward thrust made a video about, I approve of this video

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

Guess…. i was the smartest of our clan? XD
    but yeah i can totally agree that EA cannot give a 50% discount before the release of the promised content. that is a scam in any way you look at it…

120 euros is way to expensive anyways ppl who bought it and at the same time had a difficult time getting by every month are not smart and they feel this scam double time.
    If i had the mony last year i would still hesitate its still 120 euro’s.
    the more i hear and see the more i am convinced to go back at bf4 or bc2.
    or stop gaming a game from ea/dice or stop gaming in general.
    If i have spare time i just fall back to C&C / BFMEII and ps3 games like god of war and assasins creed.
    ty for the vid!

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

That was well summed up!  I could not agree more with you, funny thing is, the R6S community for AeMf is growing by a rapit rate… it is still me, Vira, Arantxio and Lukas, but I am getting more and more friends playing the game, last night we were 7!  We had to play in 2 separate groups, all parts from Europe

I hope more friends join, it is a broken but great game, it is getting fixed

I also seen Marek and a few friends enjoying PUBG, we should really just be a gaming community and keep the forum active

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

well Scheep just gave me a link where i can legit buy bf1 premium for 29.99…. so that makes you slap count as double? or is it theirs?

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

Well damn… the game must of really gone down the drain, next patch will be changing gun play

I thought the game has an huge active player base, but I did see Titanfall 2 getting more players recently, same for R6S

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

I told you so.. my intell was relieable afterall…
    But wait Drikus… changing gun play… = you join us again? XD

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

You are amazing Bullets!

Still not enough reason for me to return to be honest, even if they change the gun play, maps are just meh… I also really don’t enjoy the game modes, nothing new, just added a few new things in the old game modes

Bullets-for-fee
    Participant

im amazing ?

btw the price got up again i noticed and one of my sources told me that the price went up because of high demand of keys (sold almost all) so the price  got up again to a bold 41 EURO!
    Those slaps are feeling a bit less painfull now isent it Drikus? ;p

ZAfuzzy
    ZAfuzzy
    Participant

It was probably because the game lost a huge player base and they probably needed to run some sort of special to get more people back to the game

Meanwhile in PUBG, 10 million copies sold and 1 million peek player count

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.